Saturday, May 26, 2007

camwhore-ness in us as usual


boo ya?!!!

i had an enjoyable day in pyramid :]

although i know pyramid is on fire half an hour before i reach there

not scare die ar? yeah mayb?

err actaully wasnt in a good mood since last night

unable to sleep n thought of many things

realise lots of things too

make me wanna do my own decision whereas i cant do it

i just cant do it

tak sampai hati to do so =/

anyways i deserve all that

aiks.hate life!

look wat we had done in pyramid :


err me?


haha small gal!



me n my sista!
i love her alots! :D



just me n only me!



us again! woohhhooo ~
the both sis is camwhore quenn
but my sis is even worst!!!


i know this pic is not nice but cant blame me
blame my sis! she took this pic without my knowledge!
hmmph ~
but pls la don blame my sis!
i will kill you if you do so
xD



poser!? yeap



we in orange colour! do we look like orange?
pls say no! i prefer strawberi
PINK yeah!



me in uncle lim!
hallo, welcome to uncle lim restaurant? :D



look, my hair look gorgeous?



i know this pic doesn look like me
hey, ppl do change okay?
remember that



pikachu???!! pick-a-choo?
*muacckkksss*





p/s : why do i always get misunderstanding? i hate misunderstanding man!


2 comments:

SuwaN said...

hoo.. now i am thirsty after see the drink! haha!

Victoria said...

haha! nvm la nxt time i bring you go drink kay? HEHE :D