Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008


I just got back home. Was spending my precious new year eve with family. This explain the "Sorry, I'm not free" when I received calls from friends for outing. Sorry my dear friends :)



Well, another 45mins more to go for a new year ahead. 2008 was a great year for me. Now, 2009 is a new life and year. Hopefully everything will be fine.

I had been going through a lot of circumstances in 2008 and thanks God, i'm able to go through it. Whatever happen in 2008 is the past and no more looking back. It's time to look ahead.

I hope everyone will have a better year in 2009. If you have been through a hard time in 2008, just let it go and live life to the fullest.


Thanks for a great 2008 memories people :)






















p/s - Okay, time to go watch movies! Movie marathon :D YAY!

No comments: