Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Just when I need you the most.


Actually, I wanted to post about an outdated outing but then I checked out my people's friend's blog and realized that I was tagged by Teni.

So here it goes :

What song is stuck in your head?
Jay Chou - 稻香

A person that you miss?
My daddy

Do you tell people if you find them attractive?
Yeah but it depends who. If the people are arrogant then I won't tell them

Name something you have to do tomorrow?
Pick up my cousin at KLIA AT 5am

Can you whistle?
Nope

What makes you laugh?
Funny things

Biggest fear?
Cockcroachs

If you could die for someone who would it be?
Any of my family members

What are you looking forward to in the next month?
My birthday & Chinese New Year

Do you think you would make a good wife/husband?
Yeah definitely

Do you smile a lot?
Of cause. Life are meant to be happy :)

What was your first thought when you looked in the mirror this morning?
My panda bear eyes & pimples

What bed did you sleep in last night?
My own IKEA bed

Who was the last person you talked to on the telephone?
My lil boy

If somebody likes you now would you like them to message you and tell you?
Yes

Who are all the people you have text messages from in your phone?
My family & friends

Last time you laughed?
Just now in the noon

How many hours sleep did you get last night?
Around 10 hours if i'm not mistaken

Would your parents be mad if you got pregnant today?
Of cause wei

What are you doing on Saturday?
Working

Who was the first person you heard this morning?
My mommy

What did your last text message say? Who sent it to you?
Boney. He asked me how's work?!

Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
Yeah but sometimes only

If you could push one person off a mountain, who would it be?
Nobody

Have you ever liked someone that treated you like crap?
Never

Has anyone disappointed you recently?
Nope

What are you listening to?
S.H.E song - Gray Sky

What is in your pocket?
Nothing

Where would you like to be right now?
Right here


HAHA...
THE TIME HAS COME..
I GONNA TAG :

Anybody who is lifeless or free to do this tag :)






So the outdated outing will be post soon, i guess :P











p/s - I wanna enjoy my this loooooooong semester break!

No comments: