Saturday, January 10, 2009

piggyvic has just signed in!

I am sitting in front of my lappy almost the whole day (minus the lunch, toilet & laundry break). Since I has nothing to do, I shall blog about yesterday outing or maybe the continuous for my singapore trip?


Thinking thinking thinking?!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Okay, I had make up my mind to blog about yesterday outing.


Yesterday, I went to :



with my mom & little boy.

We ate dinner at F.U.L.L. H.O.U.S.E



but we didn't enjoy the foods.








hey you! Why are you staring at me?!! :/


Anyone of my friends who wanna go there but don't know how to get there, text me and I'll be yr driver. But you'll have to pay me the petrol fees and for my time (my time is very precious okay)! Boo~! :P



Go figure :)













p/s - Am I going out later?! *wondering*

No comments: