Sunday, January 11, 2009

Singapore trip - Day 2

Here are the continuous from my Singapore trip Day 1. So this is the Day 2.

Bleh.

As I said before, I'll cut the post short. So no worries of getting asleep :) However, there are plenty of pictures yea. I was lazy wanna choose to blog about all the pictures for the day! Heh

Not forgetting, the picture credit goes to Grace Oon & Pearl Oon:)

Singapore Trip Day 2 :

  • Camwhored before going out



  • Took MRT to Chinatown












  • Went to Vivo City after getting bored of Chinatown! Hah





















  • Went to Bugis for shopping after Vivo City





  • Had dinner at Swensen with Tina. We met her at there.



  • Tag along with cousins to City Harvest Church as they are having candle light service.


  • Head to Orchard Road for Christmas countdown.




christmas in singapore was crazy :)

















p/s - I had a great time with all my girls <3

2 comments:

Grace Oon said...

Awwww! I had a fab time with you girls too :D

p/s: I wanna go Bugis again this year! XD

Victoria said...

hahaha! then we shall hang out more often :)

huh Bugis again?! Omg! Shopaholic!