Saturday, February 07, 2009

A countdown!

(Genting trip with family on the 2nd-3rd Jan 2009)


Met up with Oon's family there as well.

Good quality pictures credit go to Grace & Pearl Oon :)

I am lazy now so will keep the post short!



bought this drink up there!

Took a cab from my house up to genting costs us rm90. Mom who suggested us to take the cab!


the world club suite :)

stupid-ness :/





Took late lunch at KFC :







Hang out at Old Town Kopitiam and played clapping games. If you lose in the round, you will get punishment such as dancing different style in public -.-










I was posing, okay!









The rest tried rock climbing whereas I didn't cause afraid will injure my ankle :/ What a waste.




















gamble session!

Next day, woke up and slacking at hotel for a while then head for lunch with mom.























p/s - It was fun!

No comments: