Sunday, February 22, 2009

Steamboat

(Steamboat with family on the 8th Feb @ Home)


Mom prepared steamboat for dinner which I didn't knew about it. Totally random. Just the 4 of us at home enjoying the steamboat :)




























Then, went to Carmen's place for gathering. Although I was there for just a while but it was nice to meet my school mates there! It has been a while since we met up!

Pictures credit goes to jenny kuma & carmen kong :)

Carmen bought a b'day cake for 4 of us ; Me, Han Jia, Simon & Karyn :)




Feb, Jan, Feb & March babies


making a wish!













Suddenly, I felt that I miss those moments during high school :/ Hope there will be more upcoming gathering and I'm sure this time I will stay longer!
















p/s - I'm addicted to japanese songs!

2 comments:

~Mun Mun~ said...

Lol..Jie..u a bit the slow right?? XD

Victoria said...

lol. yeah. im always slow :)