Sunday, March 22, 2009

I cant explain this feelings :D

(Malacca trip on the 6th-8th March 2009)


Malacca was fun! Gonna split my malacca trip post into 2 parts because we, the crazy people took around 195 pictures in a day :)

Oh well, we were lifeless during that time :/ By the way, this was the 1st time we became like a real tourists there :P

Being a jakun. Enough said.

We went to Mahkota Parade. Mom has stuff to settle there.






Chill at MCD & ber-camwhore to pass time :)
















When we were bored of MCD, we went outside the mall. My sis was curious whether can her phone ; N73 takes jumping pictures.

So we gave it a try! Here are the results :



C.O.O.L! lol



We also tired the running pictures. See, how lifeless bored are we :/




Then, we went to have dinner. Had Satay Celup







Okay, that's all for Part 1. Took a long time to upload the pictures.


Up next, will be Part 2.


















p/s - I wanna be faithful but I can't keep my hands out the cookie jar.

No comments: