Saturday, May 16, 2009

FoodS!

Did I mention food?! Okay, I did.Oh no, I'm hungry :/

Last few days, I had my dinner outside. Since I don't have any interesting event to blog about so I took some pictures of food to blog!


*mouth-watering*


chicken chop

teriyaki chicken & rice




kurang manis? Bagus :D




IKEA meatballs.


chicken something


DAIM cake!
Never miss this out whenever I dine at IKEA!


nasi leeeeemak
banyak leeeemak oh


tosai

bread empty & bread egg
lmao


teh tarikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!


you want eat this too?
rotflmao














p/s - I want to go travel lar :/

3 comments:

~JL~ said...

nice food !! lol .. you going to Perth already right ?? lol .. a month more only .. xÞ

Victoria said...

haha of cause nice food la (: hmm a month more only wei. still so long :/ aiks!

~JL~ said...

haha .. chill .. time flies .. xÞ