Thursday, May 14, 2009

Pass down.


I'm stuck at home again today. Actually, I can be out with kuma & carmen for SingK session but then, I got no car to drive. Wait, is not no car but it's just me (but still is not my fault)

Basically, I have 4 cars at home. One is my cousin's sister (which is manual) and the other 3 is belong to my family. Sis took my kelisa to college so I only got 2 choice which are the wira and the matrix.

I definitely won't drive the wira out because I dislike it. On the other hands, for matrix, I don't have amour propre during parking time if I'm heading to the mall :/


Deflated.


Anyway I was tagged by Teni. It have been a while since I did tag. Here it goes :

1. Besides your lips , where is the favourite spot to get kissed ?
Cheek? Neck? Forehead?


2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning ?
Tired! :(


3. Who was the last person / people you took a photo with ?
My mom and siblings during dinner for mother's day


4. Would you consider yourself spoiled ?
Sometimes


5. Will you ever donate blood ?
Nopee. Even myself is having anemia wei!


6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex ?
Yup


7. Do you want someone to be dead ?
Obviously, no.


8. What does your last text message say ?
A message for the boyf. Heh


9. What are you thinking right now ?
$$$, boyf and things to do during my holidays!


1o. Do you want someone to be with you right now ?
Yeah :/


11. What was the time you went to bed last night ?
Around 1.10am


12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now ?
Somewhere on earth which I can't remember!


13. Is someone on your mind right now ?
Hmm, yea!


14. Who was the last person who text you ?
The boyf :)


TEN Lucky Person to do this quiz :

1. boney
2. vanessa
3. lil boy
4. avex
5. jenny
6. carmen
7. taryna
8. yuki
9. joe lee
10. ewin

15. Who is no.2 having a relationship with ?
She is currently single

16. Is no.3 a male or a female ?
Obviously, a male.

17. If no.7 and no.1 get together , would it be a good?
Errrr....

18. What is no.1 studying about ?
Marketing?

19. When was the last time you chatted with them ?
Eh?!

20.Is no.4 single ?
Should be, i guess

21. Say something about no.2
My one and only sister. She is hot!

22. What do you think about no.3 & no.6 being together ?
Hmmmm!

23. Describe no.9
A good friend

24. What will you do if no.6 and no.7 fight ?
Nah, don't think so they will cause they hardly meet each other!

25. Do you like no.8 ?
Ya, she is my babe















p/s - T__T


4 comments:

boney said...

lol...!!!!!!!

Victoria said...

excuse me, why you lol?! =.="

boney said...

ure excused!

Victoria said...

what a doink!