Monday, August 24, 2009

Helium balloon

Was supposed to meet up with the boys today but then all in the sudden the plan was cancel because of me by unintentionally :/ SORRY guys! We will meet up soon k! ;) Oh, happy birthday mervyn once again!

Since the plan was canceled so i went to Tropicana City Mall with the family. All 5 of us watched a movie and it was :


6/10

Somehow i think this was my 1st time watching thriller movie with my whole family excluding my daddy!

*****

Movie with the brothers on last Saturday. It has been a while since us, the siblings hang out :/ This time sis didn't join us. Haiz

Lunch at Secret Recipe.


my one & only younger brother :) loves


sometimes i really think candid pictures are the nicest :p


the act cute face :]


another acting cute face.
His hobby is to act cute!


another candid pic! nice right?
heeeeeee



round balls!


chicken cornish


chicken cordon bleu


fish & chips


Lil boy dint join us for movie as he needed to go for a farewell party. Sis came to pick him up so I chilled with big brother at Wong Kok Char Chan Teng before the movie.

Quite emo :/
7/10










Cant wait to see you again ;)

No comments: