Monday, October 05, 2009

She is the bully


I NEED YOUR HELP PEOPLE!

Btw, this semester i need to study core business skills. My first assignment is about my strengths and weaknesses. I know my weaknesses (i think so) but not my strengths. Therefore, i need your help to let me know what are my strengths. This seems to be easy BUT THEN MY LECTURER WANTS EVIDENCE! You tell me how am i supposed to find evidence on my strengths. Some more, i need at least 8 strengths OMG!


Dont so stress up, victoria! Chill!


Anyways, i only managed to know one of my strength which is leadership skills. I was a community service director and president for my high school ; leo club of smk usj4 (im not trying to lan ci here okay)

I've to photostat my certificate as EVIDENCE!

This is not easy for me! So people, please help me out! Please be kind :) :)

Just leave me a comment on whatever things you can think of alright!


A BIG THANK YOU!



Lastly, to make me happy, i decided to post out one of my cute sister picture :

hahahaha!

She always bully me but i love it when she bully me!
HAHAHAHAH!
I LOVE YOU, SIS <3










Spread the love :D Remember to help me out!

2 comments:

Junxi90 said...

pretty, strength right??? hehe...

Victoria said...

junxi - pretty? but then im not pretty also T___T