Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Bday boy & a short lunch

First and foremost,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

to my dearest good buddy ; boney aka the doinkest dong dong ever ;p Glad that you're back in Malaysia but sadly, you're not in KL now! ish! Faster come down to KL!!!! Heeeeee


He is such a good friend and a good listener! ;)


The two picture below were taken using skype when we were skyping:

although he is such a good friend but he always bully me @.@ hahaha!

however, thanks for everything ♥
you look damn cuteee here lol

Hope you'll have a good one! Sorry no present for you yet (see first whether i wanna buy anot)! Blehhhh!

Happy birthday once again boney ;) xoxo!


*******************************************

A week ago, I met up with my ex college mates for lunch. Pyramid was the place as we couldnt think of anywhere else. I went there to meet up with them after my class ended at 11.30am. Just a short and simple lunch to catch things up. Currently, they're having semester break for 3 months. How jealous. Nvm, I'll be having a month break starting on the mid of december. But sadly, after a month break, I'll be having my finals =( What a bad time management!



@ Dragon-i


my rm16 fried rice and i couldnt finish it. too big portion already ;(


the not-so-talkative one ; hui mei & mei kwan


and the very-noisy one ; me, teni and soo hua
(i always wonder why does my hair looks black in pictures)

just a random shot which i barely remember how was this taken @.@


she is a paparazzi, always took candid pictures of me ;p


while waiting for the others to get their stuff


o.0 ice cream! i also wanttttttttt


she bought this weird looking chicken toy for herself -.-" (can you see the chicken?)






After that, I met up with the other metropolitan college mates. And, they randomly decided to have BBQ session later that night. Next post will be on BBQ party ;) Stay tune!

No comments: