Saturday, December 12, 2009

Pure weird-ness


Since hoong will be picking me up at 2pm, i shall blog up about something that is in my mind instead of events.

Firstly, I would like to apologize for not blogging lately. I've been busy thinking about stuffs. Nowadays, I feel like there are a lots of stuff to think about. Perhaps is cause it is gonna be the end of the year? Is anyone feeling the same?

Trying to rewind what did i do in the past few months. It seemed like i dint do much except of having holiday for 6 months, enjoying my life to the max in that duration then got myself into a new college environment ; SEGi college, subang jaya. Met a lot of new faces not only in college but also everywhere! Honestly, i'm glad :D

However, not all good things happen in the past few months. There are some bad ones. One of them is that I've lost a good friend which i'll deeply miss him! And i dont plan to mention the rest!










Soon 2010 will be coming. So there is no point looking back but to move forward ;)

One quote that i really like :

"Go confidently in the direction of yr dreams. Live the life you have imagined"
by Henry David Thoreau

No comments: