Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hmm okay here is the day 2 Part 2

This is the continuous from the previous post. Sadly, my camera battery died on me while we were in the zoo. Hence, the less pictures from the zoo visit! T__T But more pictures will be uploaded in facebook soon :)

We went to Singapore Zoo straight after done "hiking" at Bukit Timah Nature. Wah damn happening right. Hardcore adventure.


stringary!




we only went for the Rainforest Fights Back show :/


the maneater ; crocodile














the tiger was posing for my camera! seriously


my sister's new best friend :)




so loving. just like mei mei & jun hsien lol




sis's another new best friend ; polar bear

but it totally ignore my sister :P




baboon! the sexy red ass!




that lady is definitely a picture spoiler. ish

i want to go to australia :)


i miss perth zoo whenever i see kangaroo! :(






prettyyyyyyyyyyyyy











There is another post for the Day 2. Please don't rush me to update them. I'm busy with my studies. Please understand my situation (: terima kasih

No comments: