Monday, May 24, 2010

Just something to share

Yeap that's true. Just something to share. I was at Navy Open House 2010 on saturday. Was there with Zaocee, a schoolmate! I gonna upload and blog about this happening when I'm done posting out my other drafts/posts.

Just 2 pictures for now. Credit goes to http://youthphoria.stomp.com.sg/breaking_news/article/1317
Check that website if you wanna see leng chais or leng luis. Hehe.
Basically, credit goes to stomp.com.sg! :) It's the same!

i know she wanna kiss me :P :P

6 comments:

¥ù £Ïäñg said...

ur smile dun look real..

Victoria said...

HAHAHA! remember that i CANT smile? :(((

¥ù £Ïäñg said...

wad u mean?

Victoria said...

I cant smile properly what unless im really that happy :P

¥ù £Ïäñg said...

why u unhappie? :(

Victoria said...

@YuLiang, is not unhappy but my smile is always cacat-ed :(