Friday, June 25, 2010

Don't you feel hungry?

Yays! Like finally, I'm done with my finals after struggling myself with books and notes for a week plus. Hopefully, my results will be good enough for me. I want to get good results. really. But i think it's time to put my studies aside and start enjoying life before starting my 2nd semester.

And, i'm so hungry but havent get anything for dinner yet. Will get it later after i'm done blogging. Btw, can i blog about some random food that I have eaten when i'm in singapore? Blogging about food make me not so hungry at the moment. Psychology proven by... me? LoL



portuguese egg tarts which cost SGD 1.30 per piece but damn nice can


beancurd + grass jelly
I have one now in the refrigerator for tomorrow lunch brunch


a normal looking yet weird taste green paste tau sar piah that my house owner gave me

singapore hokkien mee


bought some fresh grapes from FairPrice


seafood noodles at balestier market


the 3 dollars grilled fish at my school cafeteria






On the another happy note, I'm going back to Subang tomorrow. But my flight is at 1940! Oh well! Omg i'm so happy and excited! Cant wait to be back home with my family and friends. Not to mention, good food as well *yum yum* I so gonna get some weight in subang by eating like nobody business then come back singapore and lose them! HAHAHAHAHA



Next up, camwhore pictures :) *Clock ticking* It's time to go get my dinner *damn early right i know but im hungry :(* I gonna get fried kuey teow to satisfy my sudden crave.

1 comment:

Jackie Loi said...

weee home home home! :D :D :D