Saturday, July 31, 2010

A day before the wedding

NOT MY WEDDING. THANK YOU.

So happy because my family came down to Singapore 2 weeks back to attend my cousin sis's wedding on the 17 July 2010 that was held in Mandarin Orchard Hotel. Parents booked a connecting room at Royal Hotel located in Newton, nearby Novena Square. I stayed with them for 2 nights. Woots!


floor no. 11

camwhoring with the siblings. Awww i miss doing this :(

self camwhore :P

sister was helping me to put pink nail polish because i was tired that night. so sweet!




Met up with daddy at Novena Square for dinner. Family dinner. yays! I always love having family dinner. Bonding bonding.

ikan bakar if im not wrong

wantan noodles


indonesian mixed rice?

the so not healthy char siew rice









Time to get my ass back to my assignments. Have to finish some of them before going out later.

No comments: