Thursday, August 19, 2010

Go to the merlion

As for last thursday, I have a study trip to Sentosa. I went there around 1pm and waited for my other group members who were late that day. The sun was killing and I was really pissed off. Anyways it doesn't matter anymore. As long as we gonna do our report and presentation well which is later. Honestly, I'm not really prepared *fingers crossed*

Since I was in Sentosa, I suggested them *jenny & carmen* to visit it because Sentosa is one of the main attractions in Singapore. So I can do my study trip and also have fun with my girls. So smart of me :)

4. So yea, we were in Sentosa that day.


While waiting for the tram to go look for my group members

free shuttle tram all around Sentosa

The Merlion walk right?


the Merlion standing at 37metres tall

entrance to the merlion. exciting wei. haha



SGD $ 8.00 entrance fee with a lucky coin for a mystery gift


this is where you insert yr lucky coin and get a card to redeem yr mystery gift


@the top of the Merlion



We're on the top of the world Merlion

Nice view!




loves (;


mystery gift A = a SGD $4.90 Sentosa keychain


Anyone wanna go to Universal Studios with me?


No, I wasn't helping that guy to snap a picture -.-



I'm a chocolate lover in case if you don't know :)


buy me chocolates and I will love you . . . not really lol








In fact, I don't really care about how our presentation is but I just want time to flies faster. Please grant me this wish!

No comments: