Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A break from everything

Yes, I'm on break currently. But no I'm not back in subang just yet :) Soon soon! Most probably, I will not be having internet from later until the 30th, hence I shall blog something up 1st. Lets update something from some outdated outing. Yes! Hahaha

There was a period where a friend of mine came from Cheras. He came down to singapore for the raya celebration. I managed to meet up with him for only 1 day because I was busy at that period. Glad meeting up with you, Adam *doubt that he will see this*

Early dinner @Makan Sutra, Esplanade

he claimed he look like a dog here. a hungry one!


brought him to the library for a visit. Such a peaceful place to study somemore got leng chai and leng lui to look at LOL

@the rooftop of Esplanade



Mandarin Oriental, Conrad & Ritz-Carlton hotel

the merlion, one of singapore national icon

with adam & the merlion
the picture is from his camera

the happy boy lol

ION Orchard

LION DANCE BABYYYYYYY!! happy happy *jumping with joy*

the starbucks cake that I've been craving for :P









Okay, got to go. I will be back actively when there is internet connection. Till then, have a good weekdays ahead although weekdays are the days where everyone needs to go school/work/whatever :)

No comments: