Thursday, October 28, 2010

All the boys and girls

MOS. Last Thursday. With friends. Most of them are dodgeballers. Initially, we were supposed to go to the Mist Club. But last minute changed to MOS.

At first, I was having a massive headache that night. Didn't want to go but in the end, I went. Damn I think I'm getting back to the old me who loves to party. Shit! I don't think this is a good idea thou. How? But right, I'm still young so it's normal to party? LOL! Self convince *smack own head*

my beloved myvi just reach 9999km!

me = driver

sis = camwhorer

we're expert in camwhoring in the car :P

Since we were the early birds, we waited for the others and we did camwhore. Make sure of the camera.


Kok fong & Adery with sis

Can i put this as my profile pic?

kok fong, you very man! LOL

with Ismael, the boss :)


Halloween comes early for them!


we're the super drinker! woots




ladies that night ; Grace, Fennie, sis & yours truly

WeiZhuan (stupid boy), Ronnie & Chris

Ali joined us this time :)

partying like a rockstar *woots*


with Adery Chin

guys, were you all tipsy?



I don't drink, smoke or club. I only tell stories xD


They were enjoying my stories telling that night! AM I RIGHT GUYS? lol





Lets go for more party babeh!
More pictures are in facebook :)

No comments: