Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sweet hometown.

Haven't been blogging lately. Blame the busy work life. I chose my job so I can't complain much. Dear blog, I'll try to update you as much as possible right. However, no promises >.<

Followed the boyf back to his hometown located in Taiping, Perak the last 2 months. A very small place. It was a wonderful trip because was able to meet his grandparents and other relatives that I haven't meet before.

One word to describe the trip ; Wonderful. Period


the smile that I always want to see everyday if I could


Pretty much like some kampung boy. The siblings wanted to go prawning somewhere nearby a waterfall. I was basically overdress oops inappropriate attire because it was a last minute plan. And, did I mention the reason why we went back to taiping was because we were attending his cousin's sister's wedding. So don't blame me for being overdress :D

But nah, not that overdress or should I said, inappropriate attire. I was just wearing a casual dress climbing up all those big rocks and walking into the jungle with my vincci sandals. It made me look like a city girl who trying very hard to be a kampung girl *epic fail*


his both brothers and the brother's gf


we do look alike here, don't we?
My mom said so :0

waterfall! Why didn't we plan this earlier so that I can wear a proper attire and bring some watermelons? Gah!


The boyf was so sweet enough to drive me around taiping and showed me places. We went to the Taiping Lake. It was huge and gosh, so many mosquitoes.



<3

Rule #1. Must camwhore :P

one of the boyf's nephew. One of the twin :) Cuteeee

taiping fried kuey teow is indeed different than the one in KL

The next morning was the tea ceremony. Hmm woke up early, got dressed up and off we went to the aunt's house.

i love the smell of a kampung!
awww~


My lover <3


time for some cleaning. Boo

the guys busy cleaning the place and I busy camwhoring.
Good job, vic

visited the temple for a lil while before heading home



taiping mee rebus. It was good ! mouthwatering

at his aunt's place

Good bye taiping :)








Shall I blog about our phuket trip? Hmm

No comments: