Thursday, January 13, 2011

A very very new start


Hahaha! My very 1st post for the year 2011! It have been a while since my last update. As usual, I've been very busy lately and will be for the next 3 months. Have been giving up a lot of parties, night life and social life due to my career. Hopefully everything will be pay off :) *fingers crossed*

I know my blog is pretty much boring with any new pictures or outings to blog about. Sadly to say that there's nothing much I can do unless I go google nice nice pictures and using them to blog with random post. No worries, I'll TRY my very best to update more with nice pictures.



silly plus nerdy looking me taken from Iphone4






Please forgive this nerd due to her busy schedule that she have had abandon this blog for almost close to 3 weeks.

No comments: