Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Thoughts


Random

        Sometimes it's not just about us but also the people around us. It's difficult to convince with just words. It takes effort and actions to prove things wrong. So what if it has a bad past? What we concern now is all about the present and the future. As I said before, we cant change our past but we can learn from it and take it as an experience to be better. Why want to judge a person just because of his/her past? Sometimes I'm really pissed off and honestly, I'm clueless as well. I do need help in all these. 

         Please prove it to me that what I believe in is true and worth it. I don't want to give up on an opportunity just because of what others said. I already gave up an opportunity and i do have regret on it but hey, this time I gonna seize opportunity that comes ahead. I don't want any regrets in life. Moreover, when you gave up that opportunity, there's no turning back!


Honestly, just a thought! I'm more than grateful with everything I have in life now :) 

No comments: