Friday, December 06, 2013

1st time HYD


New Delhi and Mumbai are the 2 common place that we nightstop for Indian route. Now, we have new nightstop which is Hyderabad. Don't know where is it? Go google! 

It was my 1st time nightstoping at HYD. 

 
Panorama view of the big and pretty room 



Relaxing before bedtime :) 

The next day, woke up early for breakfast. It's the most important meal of the day. Breakfast is never a word in my dictionary. My 1st meal for the day is usually lunch. 

However, since we're heading to the city so we decided to have free buffet breakfast and yes, I dragged myself out from bed @.@ 


Bakery selection 

 
Free pancake from the chef, just for us. Awwww

After done with breakfast, we took the free shuttle to the city. 1st stop, Hard Rock Cafe, the place where most crews like to visit. Not me! 





While waiting for them to shop. I have nothing to shop in hard rock store 


Welcome to hard rock Hyderabad 

 
From captain's phone 


All the hard rock's fan. I wonder why. 
Is not like their products are damn good quality or whatsoever. Sorry hard rock's fan out there :3

Next stop, time to indulge ourselves. The hot spot for briyani rice will be paradise and they provide free wifi. Kiasu much 



Funny fella. And such a poser. It was great flying with you :)


Briyani rice which I don't fancy eating. Moreover, it's SUPER fattening 


 Group picture of hungry us :)



Before leaving Hyderabad with everyone without the captain 

No comments: