Monday, December 23, 2013

Back pain. Geez


Have been having pain so much lately especially on my back. Must be the workload or the wrong posture. Mainly I blame my job scope @.@ 

So now you think becoming a stewardess is easy? Think twice peeps! 


After months of pain, I decided to seek a professional medical personnel. And currently, I'm still queing for my MRI scan *im in the hospital for like....6 freaking hours already*

How can I go for physiotherapy when the doctor doesn't even know what's wrong with my back? 

And yes I did went for it -.- the nurse came and took me to the rehabitation centre. NO CHOICE :( 



Dear youngsters, please take good care of your back bone properly. Don't over work it. 


Shot. GTG. Battery left 4% and I don't have my charger with me. Boo and bye!

No comments: