2014 has come to the end. Time to say goodbye and look back on what it has been.
Let's do a recap on what I have achieved/gained during this amazing Year of the Horse *its mine year*
1. Ended my 3years of service with MAS due to back injury and I'm proud to be part of MAS before. Great working experience, met many interesting people and able to travelled around.
Keep flying higher MAS! Do us proud!
2. Able to celebrate CNY properly and peacefully after 3 years of not being able to do so. Thanks to rejected annual leave. Boo
3. Moved into the new house with the hubby! Although going through house renovation, deciding on furniture and everything were a hassle and some disagreement but we managed to build a lovely home for us and our future family!
4. Got an office job nearby my mom's place with attractive monthly salary but it didn't work out due to dishonestly of the company and I decided to leave after 2months of working there.
5. Held my Chinese customs wedding dinner and tea ceremony 6months after we're legally and lawfully married *ROM was on 8th Dec 2013*
My wedding dinner wasn't as perfect as I wanted it to be but I'm truly glad with the outcome because I basically plan everything myself with just a small help from the hubby and hotel organizer. Not prefect but enough for us. It was a memorable day! *nothing is perfect anyways*
6. Flew to a new destination. Florida checked!
7. Becoming a MOTHER! Yeah that's right. I conceived this little miracle A MONTH after my chinese wedding and currently I'm enjoying every moment with this baby in my womb :)
This was taken during my scan on the 20th weeks.
Was so excited when I was taking the pregnancy tests on the 9th of August, the day I departed for Florida *Total of 3 test haha*
AND I NEVER SNAP PICTURE OF THEM lol
Of course I won't say that everything goes smoothly for me in 2014 but it has been a great year as I'm able to achieve so much and to be a wife and mother in the same year, is a big achievement for me already.
Life is full with ups and downs but I always carry this positive vibre with me.
So I would like to thank God for giving this such an amazing year with all the amazing people in my life. May the year of Goat be a good year for all of us.
Happy New Year human!