Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Belated one...


I was born on the 28th of Jan! So yeah, I just turned 24th and I'm feeling old ever since I turned 20th lol 

Every year, on the 28th Jan, I never wanted a big or a surprised birthday celebration (not even on my 21st) because I'm a pretty private person. I always prefer to spend this day with my loved ones and close friends! 

I don't feel it's a very special day for me hence I always treat it as a normal day. Of course, I'm happy that I'm born out to this world but when age is catching up, I believe you don't even want to celebrate it. 

Although I'm kinda afraid I'm gonna be old but in a way, I'm excited to welcome the future and see how/what it brings me. 

So yea once again, 


to myself! :)







Wish you were here with me honey! 

No comments: