Wednesday, January 22, 2014

I have no idea on what title should I put...


The other day, met up with the buddies of mine for brunch. At 1st, we were supposed to meet up at Antipodean, Bangsar but in the end, we had our brunch at Labodega, Empire. Changed of plan last minute.


Just a short random catch up with them as Jason is leaving to Manchester for further studies. All the best Jason! 

After brunch, took mom to Kenanga City mall in KL for a random window shopping. Never been there so decide to go look see look see :p 


And they have lion dance performance.

 
The lion was teasing the small baby in the stroller. I wonder why didn't the baby cry. Haha evil me *curiosity kills* 

We were like hopping around shopping malls. Mid valley was our next destination. Thanks God it wasn't jam and the traffic was smooth *thumbs up* I like! 




Mom with the CNY decorations as I was camera shy :0



Shopping was quite productive :)

No comments: