Saturday, February 01, 2014

Happy February


Gong Hei Fatt Choy everyone! How's your CNY treating you all so far? Don't forget to eat all the good food *only diet after cny* and definitely please do spend the quality time with your loved ones. 

I know I know, it's festive season and I shall be celebrating plus enjoying CNY but I'm so bored because am currently stuck in the jam from malacca going back to kl boooo (Always hate the traffic during festive season Argh)

However, CNY post will be coming up later *hopefully*

You know anot that my Chinese birthday actually falls on the 2nd day of CNY in the Chinese calendar? I wonder does it related as I love this festive season more than my birthday LOL


Such a pretty birthday ice cream cake from baskin Robbins. I chose my own birthday cake because of the ice cream flavour


With the candle version :)




Made more wishes this year compared to last year. Greedy! Haha 





No comments: