Friday, July 04, 2014

A housewife with a wedding gift


Wah, life is so good. I slept until 1400hrs almost everyday.  Am currently unemployed aka full time housewife at aged 24..I really think there will be people out there envy me as I don't need to wake up early and rush to work. However, everything has its pros and cons. I'm actually bored being at home because I don't have much hobbies *im a boring person*

Let me see..what are my hobbies.. Hmmm shopping, sleeping, reading, badminton which I seldom play nowadays, baking *just started actually lol* and THAT'S ALL!! Oh my.. That's boring I know. 

*brainstorming for new hobbies now* 

Actually, if there's a suitable and flexible jobs out there with good salary, of course I would like to contribute to the society but currently I don't see anything suitable for me. But nevertheless, I'm still keeping my options open and am searching around to see any interesting jobs out there. Any recommendation people? :)

Oh well. 


And I think I forgotten to share with you a wedding gift from a friend of mine ALL THE WAY FROM MELBOURNE :D :D 

It arrived few few few few days before the wedding day and I'm a happy child :) Thanks once again Joe! 


Wanna know what's inside? It's for me to know and for you to find out :P 

No comments: