Thursday, July 17, 2014

She claimed she is old

I was supposed to be taking my shower now because am going over to my mom's place for lunch but I willing to sacrifice for this post. I'm such a great friend i know lol

Honestly, she is not old because she is THE SAME AGE as me! Haha. 

HAPPY 24TH BIRTHDAY TO MY LIL BEE AKA CHER WEI :D ;D 

I have so much to say about her..too many actually. I will keep them for myself. But nevertheless, she is a great friend and most importantly she is a very sincere good friend of mine! :) 

We been through ups and downs ever since college time in Segi! Am more than grateful that we're still friends after taking different path of life especially when I left for singapore!




 A friend that I'll always cherish! Thanks for everything babe xoxo

I have to post this picture up because I know she likes this pic although I look ugly


See you on next tuesday! Will celebrate your post-birthday with you then.

No comments: