Tuesday, July 08, 2014

The little bee


NO! This post isn't about bee..they are yellow and scary. 




But this bee is cute. Haha so kawai~ 

Anyways, I have this girlfriend whom I have known since college during my semester in Segi College. I was with Segi for only like 3 months. Haha. I always called her little bee because her surname is Bee and I'm not insulting her. She knows I love her and she loves me too. Awwwwwww

Yes, she was one of my ji mui(s) if you did read my previous post on my hen's night. 

Although we very seldom meet up, but of course we do talk in whatsapp and stuffs like that. I had an outing with her quite long ago and it was before the wedding for sure. 

We had a good dinner and movie! Good time! 


Let's meet up more often little bee :) Miss hanging out with you! 


And we need to camwhore more too!! 

No comments: