Tuesday, July 29, 2014

What else?


What does a siu lai lai do whenever she is free? Haha of course, pampering herself after doing all the crazy heavy duty house chores *exaggerate housewife lol* 

I'm sad to admit that I'm actually a GROUPON virgin haha until that particular day where I decided to break that virginity by purchasing a basic mani pedi session with only rm38. So I brought my mom for the session. Mothers are always the best companion! I love you mom :) 

The shop located in Bandar Puteri Puchong and it's called Ayoee Beauty. Same row with Gong Cha. I'm amazed on the numbers of beauty shops/saloon in just that area. So many competition :0 


Boring face :0



The pretty manicurist ; Angela! Was surprised when she told me she is married because she looks so young! Ahhhh 




Seen this before? Yes, it was in my Instagram like a while ago..



Lol. This is an outdated post! 

No comments: