Saturday, April 11, 2015

Moving forward


Like the title said, moving forward. Life goes on no matter what. 

So since we can't celebrate CNY this year, we decided to have a getaway to Bali. We departed on the eve of CNY so we missed the reunion dinner :/ We were in Bali for only 3days due to the tight schedule of work


At MAS lounge since we took business class :)

Flight time was short. Approximately 3 hrs and it was a smooth flight.

Our hotel located in Seminyak, the not so busy city compared to Kuta. We just wanna have a relaxing holiday after everything happened. I was still in the confinement period so I can't swim, drink cold drinks and many more. I was in a strict confinement for a month but my hubby's grandma advised me to go up to 100days and I did. Better to be safe than sorry


@IZE Seminyak Hotel, just along the happening seminyak road :)


We enjoyed their local cuisine especially the babi guling *roasted pork* It was good according to the hubby. 


Went for massage everyday we were there. So cheap and relaxing :D 



Walking along the Seminyak road


Tried their local kuih. Something like pan cake that's what they called it 


Nasi Padang!

Next day, we went for a tour around Ubud and Seminyak area. Hired a driver for pretty cheap cost and the driver was really friendly.





Little shy monkey @.@


At the beach yo! 


Quite an expensive dinner


Our last breakfast while waiting for our driver to drive us to the airport. I need more massage!!


I look so bloated by then. All the water retention! Ugh :( 

No comments: