Sunday, October 18, 2015

They betting on...



My mom always taught us not to play bet involving money because it'll become a habit when we grow older. So to make it fun, we sometimes bet on food. Losers will buy lunch or dinner, winner gets to choose where to dine but of course with a budget :P 


So recently the hubby and my mom had a bet the gender of my little baby in my stomach *yes, i'm pregnant again* And boom, the hubby won the bet. It's like finally he managed to get to eat crabs which is one of his favourite food. I wonder why. 

I don't fancy crabs as much as he does. Or maybe is just the changes of pregnancy tastebuds? 

So we had our crabby dinner at The Crab Factory @ SS2. Heard about that place but haven't been there so we decided to give it a try and see how was it


Me and my puffy face together with the hubby of course :) 


Mom looked so exhausted :( Must be the lack of sleep T____T 


Crabs came in a bag...


It was so spicy and I basically only ate like...2 small piece of crab meats. Boo pregnancy tastebuds. I can't take spicy foods nowadays :( Somehow I lost my identity lol


SO HOW WAS THE CRABBY DINNER?


Hmm it was basically pricey and not filling. I don't see myself going back there again. But hey, it's just my personal opinion. You can give it a try if you want to

No comments: