Friday, March 25, 2016

Year of the monkey




Welcoming the year of the monkey with an additional family member. It was different but delightful to celebrate cny with a baby. Enjoyed shopping for his clothes, dressing him up and snapping pictures of him. 

However, Taiping was reallyyyyyyyy HOT! OMfG, I tell you, I basically sweating like a pig! Ugh



US! *loves loves loves*


All the 4th generation :)



Super happy great grandparents :) 


Family photo but missing out Sharon jie jie :/ 



Dinner for the night..Didn't get to eat much because I was pretty occupied looking around for babyT. 
Everyone carried him then started to pass around...Sigh! @.@ 



Wah sei! So many people!!! 


Managed to gamble when babyT was sleeping. 

But after that suddenly got loud fireworks, hubby and I ran upstairs to check on him afraid that it might be too loud for him. But but but.... he really sleep like a baby :D :D 



Post pregnancy ootd shot *fatty me ;'(* 


Round 2. They played in between whereas I was taking care of babyT.

Having baby sure missed out all the fun but I'm happy to be beside him all the time<3 nbsp="" p="">

No comments: