Thursday, May 26, 2016

Stage of life..


Have you ever thought what will you be doing at the age of..err..24? Most probably most of us just started working or maybe still studying or maybe both :) 

Typical. 

But for me, it was slightly different because I got married at the age of 24 where most of my friends are still unmarried. Among all my group of friends, I'm the 1st who tied the knot. Feeling proud LOL 

I never thought that I would be someone's wife at the age of 24 but it was meant to be. Thanks God I married the love of my life and we're ready to settle down by then.

Then life goes on and we didn't have any family planning. I got my 1st and 2nd baby at the age of 25 *I lost one at early of 2015 and delivered BabyT at end of 2015* It was a roller coaster ride for me in the year of 2015*

Life goes on anyways..

Life. Life. Life. 

Even though my body changes after childbirth but I'm more than happy to say I'm proud with where I'm now. Motherhood is indeed challenging but I'm enjoying it every moment of it *although I can't fit in some of my old clothes YET, sleepless night and everything else* Oh bummer! 




HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! :P



No comments: