March 08, 2008
Lets party!
Just came back from Simon's aka my husband hse :P
Met up with classmates & schoolmates as well.
I miss those days lah =/
she is my sister in law :P
Ohya, include this also la. hehe :
miss dinessha *thanks uuuu, uncle*
Had lots of fun today. i really really mean alots (:
Thanks you peeps, you all really made my day. Love all! <3
Thanks you peeps, you all really made my day. Love all! <3
By the way, more pictures on the way.
Wait for the nooB(s) to update their bloggie 1st then i will go steal it. ngek ngek ngek
Luckily im not easily to get drunk. ekekeke
Thanks god, im able to drive safely & reach back home safely too :)
Going to bed after this post. Night peeps!!
p/s - I dont feel like leaving now.
Luckily im not easily to get drunk. ekekeke
Thanks god, im able to drive safely & reach back home safely too :)
Going to bed after this post. Night peeps!!
p/s - I dont feel like leaving now.











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home