May 22, 2008

Tremendous trustworthy.

Thanks to those who really drop me comment abt what i asked this morning.
Anyways, I think everything is settled now cause of the 4 long msg that i taip-ed last night and only this morning, yuki pressed the send button for me :) I really hearts this babe lah wei.


PAE test Quiz was okayyyy cause I keep on double check my paper until Ms. Jeya asked me to stop doing so. haha. I was extremely nervous what :X




When i took this pics, Ms. Jeya laughed at me & i said this is for memories :)
Then she said, should take it with the marks. aiks!
Ms. Jeya is a funny teacher loh. I wanna take pics with her lah. ekeke

Ms. Jeya dismissed us early for those who finished up their quiz paper. So we (me,yuki, su ling, yoke foong, chi yen & darren) went to AC for lunch. Met Satiah (sorry ya if wrong spelling) there cause he skipped class. well, biasalah tu :) Later on when we ate finish our lunch already, Joe, Weng Tat, Yi Hou and CE came.


so cuteeee (it's in darren's noodle)

They had lunch then this Su Ling have sudden crave for MCD ice-cream -.- so she and yoke foong off to MCD. After the late comers ate their lunch, we went for pool. Yuki played pool for the only 2nd time today. so cuteeee lah my this babe (:
And now, i think she starting to love pool :D We should play again soon ya! tee heee


And i am super duper damn bloddy happy as my mom is back here after 24 days.
She just came back from Singapore-Melbourne-New Zealand-Melbourne-Tasmania-Melborune-Singapore-KL
:) what a long trip she had. I jealous wei.


And she bought :


guess bag, i love!! <3

pink!!! :D




I love my mummy :)
Glad she is back now. really miss her. She had enjoyed herself for almost a month at few places.











p/s - just recalled i owe two fella a chocolate. Hopefully i remember to get it tomoro morning :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Grace Myu said...

Gawd, Mommy really brought back a lot of pressie for her kids huh??? I'm jeles too!!!!! :P

May 22, 2008 11:03 PM 
Blogger Victoria said...

yeah. that's why we all love her alot (: dont lah jealous babe. ask yr mom go for a holiday as well so that she will get pressie for you all :P

May 23, 2008 6:15 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home