July 12, 2008

Hardcore

I was supposed to attend my high school leo farewell party in Secret Recipe, Taipan now. It's a honour that I got the special invitation because I was the past president for the fiscal year of 2006/07. And, only the ex-president get the invitation :) But sadly, I could not make it as I really need to study for my finals next week T___T However I'm blogging here. Do forgive me cause I promised earlier that I will update :)


Yesterday was like the last day of college for me because next whole week will be my finals :( And, I have my very last presentation for this 1st semester!

*Pictures with the date below on the right side is taken by yuki*

Warning, there will be lots of picture for this post. So bear with me okay :D



superwomen :)




high five ~


-.-


uncle john


stunned darren


and his leg


another -.-



omg! lala pose T__T


I received a miss call after my presentation so went out from the hall and gave a call back. Bumped into Darren, John and best friend outside. Asked them to take picture with me! Ngek ngek ngek



the smart one, uncle john


also another smart one, darren



the best friend


Got back in the hall after the picture session. Hah! Now it's time to take pictures with my babe, yuki :)


see the jakun up there :P

:)

MS lecture ended so much early but I have to stayed back so that when I'm on the way home, I could pick up my sis. Chilled with yuki, darren, five & karnen. Met a new friend, his name is Shaun or maybe Shawn? Anyways nice to meet you! :)




mr. five!

After that, picked up sister from Summit and just realised that I left my english book in the college locker so went back to college to get it. My 1st exam will be english so it's a must to revise :)


Got back home, got prepared as will be going out for dinner because all in the sudden, aunt wanna have dinner with us. So we went to Kampung Subang for a late dinner.


While waiting for the food to arrive :

Camwhore session!!




thanks you lah lil boy


much better!


freaking adorable wei this picture. Was candid! Hehe


the loving siblings


we were the green one for the day


a round watermelon!



i love this picture! (was taken by sis's phone)


the ones i love <3

Reached back home around 10.30pm. Sister and lil boy wanna go somewhere. So I brought them to Bandar Puteri there meanwhile I could release my stress-ness! =/



the view! I loves high place :)


These pictures below was taken by sis's phone, N73! Credit goes to her! :

My whole family loves to camwhore. I guess it runs in the family :)









the poser!



classic! (Spot me if you can)



I wasnt emo okay ! ! !




emo kids!



After that, we went to USJ 17 Melur for teh tarik session. They have sudden crave for teh tarik -.- It was a great time hanging out with my siblings.














p/s - Okay, now it's time to study!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home