January 24, 2019

Penangites Hola!



Not sure whether should this be here but oh well, don't think so anyone one in the squad will be reading this..HAHAHA! 

But of course I GONNA POST ONLY THE DECENT PICTURES! :P 

So we had a 3 days 2 nights HEN'S TRIP FOR JENNY in october (was it?)

It's more like a eat drink sleep and repeat kind of trip. Penang what? What else can we do right? 
Initially I suggested places like bangkok or jakarta but the bride *aka the boss* wanted to do it locally so PENANG IT IS!

HELLO PENANGITES! 

DAY 1 : 


view from our airbnb 


Getting ready for the night..
Earth tone theme 


with my buddy, Taryna! 


and su-woei 


Recommended dinner by Jen's cousin. Thanks for taking us there :) 


Ipong in penang! 


Then next up, OZOO for some clubbing..


I think I'm probably too old for this shit LOL 

DAY 2 : 



Need me to explain the theme? 



Group picture with the squad! 


Must not miss out roadside cendol 


A night filled with so much laughter and new knowledge *ahem ahem* 
HAHAHA (let your imagination goes wild)

DAY 3: 


Meeting up with this dong dong for a quick lunch. 
Thanks for picking us up and send us to the airport! 
See you soon, hopefully! 


Last day theme ; dungarees with white t-shirt











It was a good trip, girls! Thanks! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home