September 22, 2019

Hello OPPA!

Oppa here oppa there
Too much korean dramas already :S lol 


This is about Korean food, no handsome oppa in this post ya. Sorry! 

Recently, had korean cuisine for lunch with mom and lil boy. It had been awhile since I ate korean food. Ehhh, not really that long haha. I went to for Korea holiday 3 times last year :P :P  *which i was supposed to write about it*



my big portion of bibimbap



Although the restaurant is so near by my place, it was my first time there. The ala carte food's price is a bit pricey based on the menu. Not like I'm complaining about it knowing that Korean cuisine is always expensive 


On the bright side, they have lunch set menu which is super reasonable *price from rm15 onwards* and the portion is big (at least for me). 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home