March 15, 2008
ALways there.
Sad, sad, sad!
Woke up freaking early today cause need to consult doctor.
Something went wrong with my toe nail .
Freaking pain and swollen
So im on medication now just because of my toe nail. yer~!!
Somemore 3 medicine to take leh. aiyo
Look at my toe nail :
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
omFg man. I had been in Pyramid for 2 day in a row already.
Totally get bored of that place =/
Was supposed to watch movie with lil boy but ended up we couldnt match the timing.
So we went shoooopinggggggg.
Lil boy bought something for his friend b'day present & i just bought earrings for myself.
Soon only i will go shopping for my college.
Shop awhile then chiaoz already.
SP is a boring place lor.
In the car after Pyramid :
stupid pose.
lil boy <3
funny faces.It was raining heavily when we get out from Pyramid.
So we decided to go Summit.
I hate driving in the rain. But my specs is my life saver :)
We spent our time in arcade. played The House of the Dead 4.
I love to play that game, dont know why.
I love to play that game, dont know why.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home