May 27, 2008

I want candy.

I think im going to fail econs wei. It's a boring subject. Maybe cause of the lecturer? But I have to study starting from now cause there's a test next thursday. Anyone willing to teach me? :)



Hey Joe, you look funny when you sleep like this. Haha. Next time sleep nicely ya! :) But damn cool lah you can get to sleep although in this kind of position *salute you*



Su Ling's hair. I think the highlight is cool wei.


Dismissed early for econs class (thanks god) so we (me, yuki, darren, su ling, chi yen, yoke foong & chris) went to MCD for a chill. Chit chatted and chilled ourself but there's 2 fella who are so mute/soundless. I wonder why?! But normally this someone who quite talkactive one wor :P


doink fella, chris! :P haha

eh he got dimple wei.


candid


Oh no, i feel that im so discourteous taking picture of people with their knowledge :(


And, i actually felt bad today cause of my unhappy grade for my english test which held last week. I know i didnt do it well enough but will work harder next time. But hor, this someone very smart wei. This someone got the highest grade in the class wei. Congrats ya to the someone :) So i think this someone can be affectionate enough to teach me econs hor?! :P













p/s - im hungry. I wanna eat! :X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home