July 19, 2008

The Old Times.

Sorry ya, here is the actual post for the day as I already managed to steal get the pictures from kuma. Credit goes to Jenny Chan aka kuma Thanks ya babe! Loves


(GATHERING WITH HIGH SCHOOL MATES @ CARMEN'S PLACE on the 18th July)


Picked up HJ first then drop by to Carmen's place around 8.40pm. It has been a long time did not meet up with them. Miss them lots! I enjoyed myself with them last night.



this is kuma :)

Our friendship has been already 6 years :D


that is the Noob :)



who is that red hair girl?


the babe(s)


candid!

-.-



I used to receive mails regarding horoscope. And here is my horoscope :


AQUARIUS - The Sweetheart (Jan 20 - Feb 18) Optimistic and honest. Sweet personality. Very independent. Inventive and intelligent. Friendly and loyal. Can seem unemotional. Can be a bit rebellious. Very stubborn, but original and unique. Attractive on the inside and out. Eccentric personality.



I was wondering whether is this true. Haha! However, I don't believe in this kind of thingy :)

















p/s - tonight am going CoCoBaNaNa. Anyone wanna tag along? Meet me there ya :)

pp/s - will blog more pictures on this gathering soon after I steal them from the NooB!
















1 Comments:

Blogger Grace Myu said...

Hey holidays? You and ur bro owe me a meet up! Pleasepleaseplease come find me and sis! I miss you all so muchie!

July 20, 2008 7:15 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home