August 24, 2008

The big event.

Oh no, I am very regret for missing this MYCC 2008 event. It was a blast last year due to some reasons but then this year, I think it's gonna be a blast as well :)



Eh, I missed out this event due to a very reasonable reasons okay! So please don't blame me. Sorry & thanks you!


Lastly, this post is for a boy which his birthday falls on today.

And, he is Mervyn Tham! Happy 18th Birthday boy :)


Hope you'll have a great and memorable birthday celebration!





*steal this pic from his blog*


I knew him through Leo and he is a friendly guy who last time don't wanna camwhore with me. However, now he is being a camwhore king already. Hah :P So birthday boy, when wanna camwhore with me?!! hehe

















p/s - I wanna eat chocolate wei. Sudden crave :(


pp/s - We come to love not by finding a perfect person but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home