August 18, 2008

Everytime I see someone!

Right, today is my 1st day of tutorial classes for this 2nd semester. It was okay because the lecturers leave us out earlier.

Had lunch in PizzaHut with the groups of friend. The friends are Yuki, Su Ling, Yoke Foong, Chris, Darren and Chi Yen. It was raining when we wanted to go there. So 7 of us squeezed ourself in Chris's tiny Suzuki Swift. Hah! So entertaining squeezing with my friends :)




My yuki babe really my babe wei. She wore the same colour bottom and top as me. We really didn't pakat or anything. I swear ;) And, the feelings walking beside her in college is kinda unpleasant cause those college people were looking at us like "wth" with those two girls.

But, I don't care about those people's thoughts. They should have perception checking wei. Haha!

Oh yeah, I was so damn f**king joyful and hyper today cause of something someone and it's NOT because of chocolates. This someone can really make me so happy, seriously although I just saw someone less than 1 minutes. Haha. Yea, sounds so hilarious but I don't care. Bleh

Thanks to Su Ling babe for spotting someone and also should thanks Darren for realizing that we were in the wrong class. Eh, wait! Should thanks to my yuki babe too as she was keep on looking for someone for me.

Thanks so much ya!! Really really appreciate it! :D :D :D

Please don't ever ask me who is the someone. I will just call him someone in my blog whereas in college, I have a nickname for him :) Go figure!


Glad that I could see someone today after a 1 months + didn't get to see someone already :D And, someone has a slightly changes in someone-self! Heh!


Oh yup, I'm not a STALKER okay! Please don't get misunderstandings! Thank you!


However, I just can't express my happiness out in my blog wei! woo hooo ~










I have some random pictures which I didn't post it out :




can be found in A&W Pyramid outlet


what a doink wei!! :P




















p/s - I wanna meet someone tomorrow everyday wei so that I can be happy everyday :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home