August 08, 2008
This is for you.
This post is NOT EMO. Serious!Dear boy,
It's really hard to say goodbye although we are not an official couple yet. However, everyone told us that we really look like couple. But this time, saying goodbye is not that bad. Although it's still sad but when I think about the reason behind it, I will be fine. If I had choose this way which I had took a long time/sleepless night thinking about it, I won't regret about it. If i really regret, I won't do anything about this cause it's myself who choose this decision. Thank for everything you did, your care, love, being understanding and tolerate with me and not forgetting, your sacrifice. I really appreciate it and I really don't know how to show my appreciation towards you. Honestly, I was touched on everything you did for me especially what you did in your blog for me and everything in your blog is about me.
You're such a great guy and you are one of the kind. Whoever got you as their loved ones sooner or later, she should be thankful and glad. You're too great until I don't deserve you. I don't believe that I deserve something great like you in my life. By right, you should deserve someone much much better than me. That's why I choose to not go for it. As I say, when there's no hope/dream, there won't be any disappointment. So it's better to live without any hope/dream that I know it won't even come true.
Besides that, maybe is cause of the past experienced that I don't want it to affect our or any future relationship. I make a promise to myself now, I will try my very best to forget my past and then only will try to go for a relationship. But if cant forget it, I won't want to hurt anyone so I would just stay single as long as I could. And, what I did, there's always a hidden reason behind it which I could not explain it to others but myself.
Those moments we spent together was memorable to me although it's just a short period of time. I never have this kind of feelings already ever since. Thanks for giving me such a sweet and memorable moments. I won't forget all those moments and I could only smile whenever I think about that moments. Lastly, I guess I just give out on something special in life that it won't happen again, I know!
And, now you'll be my great friend from now on which I will set it in mind. I hope I won't feel awkward when I see you around.
"I'll Remember You" by No Secrets
It has been so long since we have talked
I hope that things are still the same
hoping they will never change
cause what we had can't be replaced
don't let our memories fade away
keep me in your heart for always
You made me believe
that I can do almost anything
stood right by me
through the tears through everything
I'll remember you,
and baby that's forever true
you're the one that I'll always miss
never thought it would feel like this
I'll be there for you,
no matter what you're goin' through
in my heart you'll always be, forever baby
I'll remember you
I promise you I won't forget the times we shared, the tears we cried
You'll always be the sun in my sky
It may be fate that brings us back to meet again someday
Even though we go seprate ways
You made me believe
that I can do almost anything
You stood right by me
through the tears through everything
I'll remember yooooou,
and baby that's forever true
you're the one that I'll always miss
never thought it would feel like this
I'll be there for yooooou,
no matter what your goin' through
in my heart you'll always be, forever baby
I'll remember you
If the day should come when you need someone
(you know that i'll follow)
I will be there
Don't ever let there
be a doubt in your mind
'cause I'll remember you, you
I'll remember you,
and baby that's forever true
you're the one that I'll always miss
never thought it would feel like this
I'll be there for you,
no matter what your goin' through
in my heart you'll always be, forever baby
I'll remember you
Forever baby, I'll remember you
It has been so long since we have talked
I hope that things are still the same
hoping they will never change
cause what we had can't be replaced
don't let our memories fade away
keep me in your heart for always
You made me believe
that I can do almost anything
stood right by me
through the tears through everything
I'll remember you,
and baby that's forever true
you're the one that I'll always miss
never thought it would feel like this
I'll be there for you,
no matter what you're goin' through
in my heart you'll always be, forever baby
I'll remember you
I promise you I won't forget the times we shared, the tears we cried
You'll always be the sun in my sky
It may be fate that brings us back to meet again someday
Even though we go seprate ways
You made me believe
that I can do almost anything
You stood right by me
through the tears through everything
I'll remember yooooou,
and baby that's forever true
you're the one that I'll always miss
never thought it would feel like this
I'll be there for yooooou,
no matter what your goin' through
in my heart you'll always be, forever baby
I'll remember you
If the day should come when you need someone
(you know that i'll follow)
I will be there
Don't ever let there
be a doubt in your mind
'cause I'll remember you, you
I'll remember you,
and baby that's forever true
you're the one that I'll always miss
never thought it would feel like this
I'll be there for you,
no matter what your goin' through
in my heart you'll always be, forever baby
I'll remember you
Forever baby, I'll remember you
I will always remember you, my dearest boy! *hearts*
p/s - If it comes to whose fault, it's always mine, please remember that.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home