July 28, 2008

Back to the place I belong.

Alright, now it's time to blog about my wonderful place. Actually, the one and only wonderful place for me is MELAKA of cause.

(Melaka trip on the 25th-27th July 2008)


This time I'm able to go back there with my 2 lovely younger siblings and my mom. Normally, my sis won't have the free time to follow us back :)













please don't tell me i look fat here cause I WILL KILL YOU =/




my grandma *hearts*






At night, we had satay celup as dinner. Then, we went to Jonker street



my fisherman :)




she is pretty, right? :)


:D


cute things ^^


grandma tried an experiment on a rambutan -.-"


kuma, this is for you as souviner :P
(at least i got remembered abt you, right?)


Slept super late early in the morning around 5am cause was on the phone with this boy. Enjoyed talking to him and also his accompany. Thanks boy. Hugs! :)


DAY 2.

Head to my daddy's mother house which is also in melaka but just different area. I love being in this grandma house cause during night, I really could see stars above of me unless there's cloud covering it lah :)



lovely baby bird


We played WII Sport. And because of that, my right hand now aching badly. Blame the tennis game. haha!



Slept at 4.20am cause watching a singaporean series with my lil boy. Crazy people!

DAY 3.

Woke up around noon if im not mistaken. sorry lah short term memory :( Could not sleep longer as there were relatives drop by. Don't know how am I related to them either. Heh

Around 4.30pm, dropped by to my mom's mom (means my grandma) house for a lil while. Grandpa was not well due to high fever. Sob!





L.O.V.E




Reached back Subang at 9.35pm.




And, I'm out although I still wanna blog about something. Remember, my right hand is aching badly? Till then, next time ya ^^















p/s - i miss my baby yuki :(

pp/s - 3 years is freaking long for me! Are you sure?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home